YMCA of the North
Activities for Seniors
Harold Mezile North Community YMCA
1711 W Broadway Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
Recreational activities for older adults to create social connections, learn new things and improve their general well-being.
The ForeverWell program is offered at YMCA locations across the state, and provides a combination of education, wellness classes, indoor/outdoor activities and social events, promoting healthy lifestyles for members who are 55 plus.
Newsletters for each program in the metro area are available online, discussing events and schedules for that location.
- Older adults
Adults aged 55+ years
Call the site for more information.
There are sometimes extra fees for specific programs.
7:00am - 8:00pm, Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday
- Andover YMCA 15200 Hanson Blvd, Andover, MN, 55304
- Blaisdell YMCA - South Minneapolis 3335 Blaisdell Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55408
- Burnsville YMCA 13850 Porland Ave, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Eagan YMCA 550 Opperman Dr, Eagan, MN, 55123
- Elk River YMCA 13337 Business Center Dr NW, Elk River, MN, 55330
- Emma B Howe YMCA 8950 Springbrook Dr NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- Forest Lake YMCA 19845 Forest Rd N, Forest Lake, MN, 55025
- Hastings YMCA 85 Pleasant Dr, Hastings, MN, 55033
- Hudson YMCA 2211 Vine St, Hudson, WI, 54016
- Maplewood YMCA Community Center 2100 White Bear Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- New Hope YMCA 7601 42nd Ave N, New Hope, MN, 55427
- Ridgedale YMCA - Minnetonka 1201 Ridgedale Dr, Minnetonka, MN, 55305
- Shoreview YMCA 3760 Lexington Ave N, Shoreview, MN, 55126
- Southdale YMCA - Edina 7355 York Ave S, Edina , MN, 55435
- St. Paul YMCA - Eastside 875 Arcade St, St. Paul, MN, 55106
- St. Paul YMCA - Midway 1761 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55104
- West St. Paul YMCA 1426 E Mendota Rd, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55077
- White Bear Area YMCA 2100 Orchard Ln, White Bear Lake, MN, 55110
- Woodbury YMCA 2175 Radio Dr, Woodbury , MN, 55125
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PL-6600.1800Exercise Classes/Groups Definition
Programs that offer a general program of exercise for people who are concerned about maintaining their physical fitness which may include walking, stretching and other similar activities.
PL-6600.9450Walking Programs Definition
Programs, often for older adults, which organize groups of people to participate in walking in parks, shopping malls or other settings for purposes of physical fitness.
PS-8000.6000Older Adult Social Clubs Definition
Organizations such that provide an opportunity for older adults to meet and socialize through dances, parties, picnics, barbecues and other companionable activities. Some organizations may also offer lecture series which address topics of interest to the membership or provide opportunities for involvement in charitable fundraising and other similar activities.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.