Washington County Community Services
Mental Health Case Management
14949 62nd St N, Stillwater, MN, 55082-6102
Distance: 1019 Miles
Mental Health Case Management is the coordination of services designed to serve people of all ages with serious and persistent mental illness. Plans for mental health services are customized for each person's needs and designed to help people live with as much independence within the community as possible.
* Referral to community resources
* Assessment for case management services
* Ongoing case management
* Nursing services
Washington County adult residents who have a history of mental illness and have been formally diagnosed.
Contact the agency for more details about eligibility.
Contact intake phone at (651) 430-6484
Referrals welcome from professionals, family or people affected by mental illness.
Targeted Case Management is a covered service through Medical Assistance (MA), Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP), and MinnesotaCare. There is no charge to the client if they do not have the above insurances.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
|Main - Social Services||(651) 430-6457|
|Main - Stillwater||(651) 430-6000|
|Main -Financial Assistance||(651) 430-6459|
|Toll Free||(844) 711-1907|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support Services (CSS)
- Children's Mental Health Crisis Response Services (CRS)
- Consumer Support Grant (CSG) Program
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Health Care Financial Assistance
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Emergency Assistance
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Find Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Housing Support
- Mental Health Crisis Response Services - Adult
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RP-6400.8000-600Psychiatric Case Management Definition
Programs that develop case plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who have mental, emotional or social problems and need assistance in arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the problem.
YZ-5000Mental Health Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topic of mental health/mental illness.