Pier 55 Red Wing Area Seniors
Red Wing Area Seniors, Inc.
240 Harrison St, Ste 2, Red Wing, MN, 55066
Distance: 1076 Miles
Senior centers offer services and recreational activities that are of interest to older adults.
Activities vary by month, often including:
* Health and Wellness - yoga, flu shot clinic, support groups
* Recreation - movies, card games, field trips
* Classes - varies seasonally, including exercise, computer classes, cooking, and more
* Health Screenings including hearing tests and blood pressure checks
* Biking/bicycle club
* Medical equipment loan program
* Technology classes
* Advocacy services
* Notary Public, legal rights, shredding paper services
- Older adults
All individuals age 55 and over
The Center is accessible to people with physical disabilities, and no one shall be refused access to programs because of race, religion, sex, color, economic status, or disability.
Most services are drop in.
Membership application is available online.
Membership fee is $37 for individual, $62 for a household
Most group recreation activities are free
Some classes have fees
Red Wing and the surrounding area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TC-5500.8000Senior Centers Definition
Multipurpose centers that serve as focal points for older adults in the community and which offer, at a single location, a wide variety of services and activities that are needed by and of interest to this population.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.