Liberty Oxygen and Medical Equipment
Medical Equipment and Supplies
4820 Park Glen Rd, St. Louis Park, MN, 55416
Distance: 1030 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Provides a complete line of medical equipment and they service an area of 50 miles around the Twin Cities.
* 24/7 emergency service
* Patient and caregiver training
* Equipment maintenance and repair
* Insurance verification and billing
* Free delivery within 50 miles of the Twin Cities Metro
* Loaner products available while your product is in for servicing
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Canes and Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
- Heat and Cold Applications
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Nebulizer Equipment and Supplies
- Orthoses: Off-the-Shelf
- Orthoses: Prefabricated
- Oxygen Equipment and Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Pneumatic Compression Devices and Supplies
- Respiratory Assist Devices (RADs)
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses and Pads
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchair Seating and Cushions
- Wheelchairs (Standard Manual)
Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the referral process and verify all insurance to determine coverage
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
They are a provider for most major insurance companies and Medicare
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
An area of 50 miles around the Twin Cities Metro
- Liberty Oxygen - Burnsville 14001A Grand Ave, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Liberty Oxygen - Coon Rapids 11650 Round Lake Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- Liberty Oxygen - Maple Grove 9515 Blackoaks Ln N, Maple Grove, MN, 55311
- Liberty Oxygen - Maplewood 1715 Beam Ave, Ste D, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- Liberty Oxygen - Shakopee 1667 17th Ave E, Ste 102, Shakopee, MN, 55379
- Liberty Oxygen - Woodbury 1815 Radio Dr, Woodbury, MN, 55125
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0650.0350Assistive Technology Equipment Listing Services Definition
Programs that provide a service which matches people in need of a particular piece of equipment with the individual from which it can be obtained.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-2700.0600Assistive Technology Training Definition
Programs that provide training for individuals who have physical or sensory limitations and/or for their caregivers which focuses on the care and utilization of the particular type of assistive technology product they require and changes the devices might require in their lives. Assistive technology training may deal with cognitive/learning aids, computer access aids, assistive technology software, control and signaling aids, daily living aids, hearing augmentation aids, mobility aids, prosthetic/orthotic/seating devices, recreational aids, speech aids and/or visual aids.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YJ-8750People With Disabilities/Health Conditions Definition
Individuals who have physical, sensory, developmental, cognitive, mental or emotional limitations, illnesses or injuries that affect their ability to engage in one or more major life activities. Disabilities and health conditions may be temporary or permanent, may be present at birth or occur at any point in a person's lifetime, and can be of different levels of severity.