Lakes and Pines Community Action Council, Inc.
Lakes and Pines Central Office
1700 Maple Ave E, Mora, MN, 55051
Distance: 1052 Miles
(320) 679-1800 Ext: 1974
Provides help in your yard with routine outdoor maintenance tasks.
- Community Action Partnership
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
6:00am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday
Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine Counties
|Toll Free||(800) 832-6082|
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Housing Case Management
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Forms Assistance
- Grocery Delivery
- Home Repair and Maintenance
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Snow Removal
- Social Security Advocacy Services
- Transitional Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.2750-700Rain Gutter Clearance Definition
Programs that offer the services of individuals who are available to clear gutters and down spouts of accumulated leaves and other debris, cover the gutters with mesh to prevent future problems, repair or replace broken or missing drainage equipment and perform other tasks to ensure the appropriate dispersal of rainwater.
PH-3300.9750-450General Yard Work Definition
Programs that pay for or provide leaf raking, lawn care (including mowing, hedging and weeding) and general yard cleanup services (including trash and other debris removal) for people who need or want assistance.