Housing With Care LLC
Housing Access Coordination
8200 Humboldt Ave S, Ste 218, Bloomington, MN, 55431
Distance: 1055 Miles
Housing Access Services help adults with disabilities find and move to homes of their own (that are not owned or run by a disability services provider).
Housing Access Coordination (HAC) staff can help with:
* Completing rental applications, lease agreements and publicly financed housing applications
* Developing household budgets
* Locating housing
* Meeting and negotiating with landlords or property staff
* Packing and moving belongings
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
To qualify, you must be:
* Moving from one of the following:
- Family and group family foster care
- Registered Housing with Services
- Nursing facility
- An unlicensed home (such as a home that you rent yourself)
- Intermediate care facilities for persons with developmental disabilities
- Intensive rehabilitation treatment and Rule 36 settings licensed
- Institution for Mental Diseases (IMD)
* Moving to an unlicensed home in the community that you rent or own yourself
9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-5000Moving Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who are moving from one residence to another or who are moving their homes from one location to another.