Hallie Q. Brown Community Center, Inc.
270 Kent St, St. Paul, MN, 55102
Distance: 504 Miles
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Offers a client-choice model, where clients pick items, including:
* Fresh produce and bread daily
* Pet food and personal hygiene products available as donations allow
Additional services include:
* Specialty food baskets to families through the year-end holiday season
* Delivery available within 10 miles of the community center.
- Assistance with community resources
- Free / no cost to everyone
- African American Community
- People with low income
The Food Shelf Community Area serves residents from nineteen zip codes, primarily in and around the Twin Cities Metro area.
Clients may come once a week.
Food shelf is available by appointment only at (651) 224-4607
People can also make an appointment if service is needed outside open hours.
Summit-University area of St. Paul
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-1800.2000Food Pantries Definition
Programs that acquire food products through donations, canned food drives, food bank programs or direct purchase and distribute the food to people who are in emergency situations. Some pantries deliver food to people whose disabilities or illnesses make it difficult for them to leave home.