Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Part of Allina Health
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Buffalo
300 Catlin St, Ste 101, Buffalo, MN, 55313
Distance: 1003 Miles
Assessment, care and service coordination for older adults related to aging, memory, mental and physical health
You may look for these services if you have memory loss, dementia or other aging related issues.
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Older adults
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates - Golden Valley 3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN, 55422
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Fridley, Unity Campus 500 Osborne Rd NE, Ste 365, Fridley, MN, 55432
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Minneapolis, Abbott Northwestern Hospital 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - St. Paul, United Hospital - Outpatient Services 333 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN, 55102
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.1650Dementia Evaluation Definition
Programs that offer a variety of tests to establish the presence of Alzheimer's disease, Pick's disease or other conditions which involve loss of memory, deterioration of intellectual functioning, disorientation and other similar symptoms.
LT-1750.1700Dementia Management Definition
Programs that offer any of a variety of therapeutic approaches which are intended to maximize the existing cognitive functioning of people who have Alzheimer's disease, Pick's disease or other forms of cognitive impairment. Interventions include structured activities and exercises that are designed for people who have a short attention span and require extra verbal and visual stimulation with the objective of enhancing the individual's perception of the environment, promoting trust, reducing anxiety, avoiding overstimulation and maximizing communication skills.