Customized Living Services
Clare Midtown II
3105 23rd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55407
Distance: 1528 Miles
Customized Living Services are the package of health-related and supportive services that are available to people who live in a congregate (group) setting known as an Assisted Living facility.
Customized Living (CL) or 24-hour CL providers must be licensed as one of the following:
* Assisted living facility, including assisted living facilities with dementia care
* Comprehensive Home Care provider and be delivering services in an affordable housing setting
About This Location
Customized Living Services include:
* Up to 24 hours of supervision
* Activities of daily living assistance
* Assistance with mental health cognitive or behavioral concerns
* Heath related assistance - help with medication, therapeutic exercises, and delegated nursing tasks
* Home management tasks
* Non-medical transportation
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Area Served by County
- Hennepin County
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Customized Living Services (CLS) 24-hour Supervision
Waiver Service Specialties
- Customized Living Services for Older Adults
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
A group of symptoms (including certain infections and/or cancers) that collectively characterize the condition and are the result of a weakening of the immune system caused by infection with HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
YF-3000.0270-300HIV Infections Definition
Individuals who have tested positive on the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) antibody test but who have developed no symptoms of AIDS (asymptomatic HIV infections) or are beginning to develop symptoms but do not yet have full-blown AIDS (symptomatic HIV infections).