Central Community Transit (CCT)
Transportation - Dial-a-Ride
1320 22nd St SW, Willmar, MN, 56201
Distance: 1019 Miles
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
Volunteer drivers use their personal vehicles to transport seniors 60 years and older as an option to the public bus.
* Includes trips to medical appointments, errands, grocery shopping and other appointments
* Passengers must be ambulatory to use this service (vehicles are not accessible)
* This service operates 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Demand Response Rides dial-a-ride bus service is available on a first come, first served basis.
* Buses are equipped with lifts to accommodate individuals with disabilities
* Hours of service:
- Willmar Area: 5:30am - 9:30pm, Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 4:30pm, Saturday; 8:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday
- Olivia Area: 6:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Litchfield Area: 6:15am - 7:30pm, Monday - Friday; 6:15am - 1:30pm, Saturday; 8:00am - 12:00pm, Sunday
- Sliding fee scale
- Title III
- Serves community
- Older adults
- People with low income
Transportation Area Served by County
- Kandiyohi County
Senior program: Must be at least 60 years of age and register for the use of this service.
Can use program up to two times a week (or up to three times a week for medical appointments) with a 48-hour notice.
Anyone can use the Dial-a-Ride program
Call and register for Senior Transportation:
From Willmar, call (320) 235-8413
From Olivia, call (320) 523-3589
From Litchfield, call (320) 693-2718
Contact the transit office for the Dial-a-Ride program.
Senior Rides: The full cost for transportation in-town (under 4 miles) is $3.00 one way and $6.00 round trip (under 8 miles). Out of town transportation is the current federal mileage reimbursement rate.
* At the time that your transportation is arranged, staff will help determine the cost share contribution.
* Volunteer drivers will then hand out contribution envelopes that may be returned to the driver or mailed to the office based on the Cost-share Scale.
Dial-a-Rides: Able to accept Medical Assistance (MA) and waiver funding for specialized transportation
Also accepts private pay
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
|Toll Free||(888) 750-7433|
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BT-4500.6500-280General Paratransit/Community Ride Programs Definition
Programs that provide flexibly scheduled and routed door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation services for the general public. Patrons generally have no private transportation and are unable to use the fixed-route public transportation system; or live in a rural area not served by a public transit system.
BT-4500.6500-800Senior Ride Programs Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of medical appointments, shopping, banking, social events, and other similar activities for older adults who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.