Housing Access Coordination
424 W Superior St, Ste 500, Duluth, MN, 55802
Distance: 1009 Miles
Housing Access Services help adults with disabilities find and move to homes of their own (that are not owned or run by a disability services provider).
Housing Access Coordination (HAC) staff can help with:
* Completing rental applications, lease agreements and publicly financed housing applications
* Developing household budgets
* Locating housing
* Meeting and negotiating with landlords or property staff
* Packing and moving belongings
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
A Housing Access Coordinator will work with the person to develop their housing goals and find independent housing.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
To qualify, you must be:
* Moving from one of the following:
- Family and group family foster care
- Registered Housing with Services
- Nursing facility
- An unlicensed home (such as a home that you rent yourself)
- Intermediate care facilities for persons with developmental disabilities
- Intensive rehabilitation treatment and Rule 36 settings licensed
- Institution for Mental Diseases (IMD)
* Moving to an unlicensed home in the community that you rent or own yourself
St. Louis, Carlton, Lake, Cook, Koochiching, Itasca, Pine and Aitkin counties
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-5000Moving Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who are moving from one residence to another or who are moving their homes from one location to another.