Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Home Repair and Maintenance - Chores and More
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
Distance: 1039 Miles
Provides minor indoor and/or outdoor home repair and maintenance or handyman work to help keep homes safe.
Offers older adults help with small repair projects around the home such as:
* Changing light bulbs
* Fixing and replacing faucets and light fixtures
* Checking carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors
* Hanging wall decorations and mirrors
- Community Action Partnership
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- Title III
- People with low income
Anoka County residents age 60 and older
There may be a waiting list for some services
Sliding fee scale based on monthly income
|Main||(763) 783-4747 Ext: 4851|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Case Management - Senior Outreach
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling
- Help Paying for Basic Needs
- Homemaker Services - Chores and More
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing
- Snow Removal - Chores and More
- Yard Work - Chores and More
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.2750-250General Minor Home Repair Programs Definition
Programs that provide a variety of minor home repair services for homeowners who qualify. Specific services vary by organization but include such things as fixing leaky pipes and faucets; clearing clogged drains; replacing broken switches, sockets and electrical fixtures; changing light bulbs; fixing or replacing door locks and handles; replacing broken screen doors or window panes; installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and changing batteries; making minor repairs on stair treads; replacing carpet threshold strips; and replacing furnace filters.