Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Help Paying for Basic Needs
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434
Distance: 955 Miles
Offers cash or other short term aid to people in a crisis that is affecting their access to basic needs
Emergency assistance can vary based upon eligibility and available funds.
Crisis Assistance provides emergency assistance to individuals who are in a resolvable crisis situation.
* These funds may be used for a variety of purposes such as prescription drugs, medical equipment, etc.
* This financial assistance is limited and provided as funds are available.
They no longer have crisis assistance funds for any housing.
- Community Action Partnership
- Older adults
- People with low income
To apply, you must be:
* In a crisis situation that must be resolvable
* A permanent resident of Anoka County
|Main||(763) 783-4747 Ext: 4851|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Case Management - Senior Outreach
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling
- Home Repair and Maintenance - Chores and More
- Homemaker Services - Chores and More
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing
- Snow Removal - Chores and More
- Yard Work - Chores and More
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-5100.5050Medical Equipment Expense Assistance Definition
Programs that provide financial assistance that helps patients whose care is being managed in the home (or other private facility managed by a nonprofessional caregiver or family member) obtain required medical equipment and supplies.
NT-8900Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance Definition
Programs that provide cash, vouchers or other forms of monetary aid for people in need of assistance and evaluate the individual's or family's need for the money on a case-by-case basis rather than having pre-established policies regarding the types of needs the dollars can be used to cover.